Are you looking for a new professional challenge? Information and communication technologies are your passion?
Become a member of our agile, multilingual and motivated team. Help us provide the Luxembourg administration with the necessary state-of-the-art IT tools in order to offer modern, user-friendly and efficient services to citizens as well as businesses.
We are hiring:
- Réceptionniste Guichet.lu accueil (m/f) (réf. E00013973) - Carrière C1 - 29/09/2020
- Administrateur système informatique (m/f) (réf. E00013952) - Carrière A1 - 05/10/2020
- Développeur back-end Java au sein de l’équipe Web & UX du CTIE (m/f) (réf. E00014111) - Carrière A2 - 05/10/2020
- Gestionnaire des infrastructures de téléphonie fixe de l'État (m/f) (réf. E00013974) - Carrière B1 - 06/10/2020
- Juriste (m/f) (réf. E00013975) - Carrière A1 - 06/10/2020
- Intégrateur web (HTML5/CSS3/JS) (m/f) (réf. E00014137) - Carrière A1 - 07/10/2020
- Opérateur mainframe (m/f) (réf. E00014066) - Carrière B1 - 09/10/2020
- Template Developer (m/f) (réf. E00014071) - Carrière B1 - 09/10/2020
- Analyste / Développeur pour le service « Développement – Méthodes et Frameworks » (m/f) (réf. E00014138) - Carrière A1 - 14/10/2020
- Agent administratif (m/f) (réf. E00014050) - Carrière C1 - 19/10/2020
Interested in one of our open positions?
The application is made exclusively via GovJobs, the civil service recruitment portal. Please click on the link of the position you are interested in for further information and to access the online application.
7 good reasons to join our team
1. IT service provider for the public sector
We set up the government's IT infrastructure, operate IT platforms and mainframe systems and we manage the office automation and telephony systems of ministries and administrations. We support our customers during the implementation of business applications and we provide administrations with our know-how for the implementation of collaboration and document management tools.
The CTIE is active in a wide variety of domains. Whatever your IT talent, you will find your challenge with us.
2. Key eGovernment actor
Guichet.lu, the single point of contact for citizens and businesses for all of their interactions with government agencies, is one of the CTIE's flagship products and a key driver of Luxembourg's digital strategy.
In order to provide citizens with modern, efficient and user-friendly digital services, our interactive platform MyGuichet.lu is constantly evolving. The same goes for our web agency, which is responsible for implementing the state's web strategy in order to guarantee that all citizens have access to government information.
At the CTIE, your work will benefit all citizens, and you will be able to actively contribute to the digital transformation of the country.
3. Customer-centric approach
We put our customers at the centre of our actions. Our IT solutions must best meet the needs of our clients, who are as diverse as our fields of activity. We meet with the key players and are attentive to their needs for the whole duration of the project.
At the CTIE, you will meet with the different state actors in Luxembourg on a regular basis.
4. Projects of national or European scope
CTIE staff members accompany their projects not only at the national level but also at the European level if necessary.
Depending on what projects you are involved in, you will have the opportunity to extend their range beyond Luxembourg's borders and to work in collaboration with the competent European authorities.
Development never stops, today's innovations are tomorrow's requirements. The Luxembourg public administration wishes to use cutting-edge technologies and is fond of digitalisation in order to guarantee efficient services to its citizens. Demand for govCloud projects and the development of business solutions is growing steadily.
In order to meet the demands of our clients as well as possible, we are committed to evolve and embrace new technologies. We are counting on you and your expertise.
6. Public servant at the service of citizens
As a state administration, we are recruiting our staff under the status of civil servant (fonctionnaire), employee (employé) or salaried worker (salarié) of the state. As a public servant, in addition to your salary, you will receive an end-of-year allowance and a monthly meal allowance. You may be entitled to a family allowance depending on your family situation.
We offer variable working time arrangements (full-time/part-time) and flexible working hours.
7. Young, dynamic and multinational teams
Almost all positions at the CTIE are open to EU nationals, our working languages are both French and Luxembourgish. Our staff comes from Luxembourg, Belgium, France and Germany.
Their common goal: working together to offer innovative IT solutions to both citizens and administrations.